6×4 Cap Recy 2600 CL
Main Applications: Water Recycling 1” Drain Cleaning – 6” Hydro Excavation – GPT / Pit Cleaning
Featuring productivity to rival 8×4 recyclers at a lower entry price and lower operational costs, CAP RECY 2600 6×4 sets the recycling ROI & productivity benchmark. 28 years of continual development producing the cleanest water in the market guarantee the success of the CAPPELLOTTO CAP RECY with Australian & New Zealand contractors. Trusted for nearly a decade across the country for increased reliability, lower R&M costs and higher productivity.
- 5 stage recycling system producing the cleanest water in the market. 100% recycling use for 24/7 operation.
- 6” Vacuum pump 2,822 m3/hr. Max. vacuum 95% (29” Hg) with overhead boom
- 1” Water jetting pump 333 l/min @ 170 bar (2,465psi) 180m x 1” sewer hose
- Combined vacuum hose-reel (20m) and jetting hose on boom with 270 degree rotation all from remote control
- Hydro Excavation pump standard Class ‘A’ 17l/min @ 280 bar (4,060psi) with 80m of HP hose and S/S handgun or optional Class ‘B’ pumps available
- Total tanks size 9,300L Stainless steel, debris tank 5,000L & independent side water tank 4,300L
- Sound Levels below 85 dB(A) at 1 metre at rear of unit (general working RPM at 1,000RPM)
- Full function remote control
- Volvo FE 320 6×4 2-pedal I-Shift Auto 6×4 chassis (other brands available)